Thursday 20 September 2007

I'm baaaaaaack!!

"Do you rejoice because I'm here or because I leave?"

As you can see, I'm back at last. Sorry for my lack of posts (not that anyone actually reads my blog), but I have my reasons! Mainly, it was because I didn't have the time to blog (in my language, that means "I just couldn't be bothered to"). When I did have time, my memory did the worst thing it could do to me. It made me forget my Blogger password. Then it wouldn't let me reset my password.

If you're wondering how I'm blogging right now, the reason is simple: Blogger finally let me reset my password (I'm still not sure if this is a good thing). Now, an update of what I've been up to since being at my cousin's house. Or, you could say, the past 20 days.

First of, I'm going to bore you with my tales of doing homework! (Hah!) Basicly, that's what we (as in, a few of my classmates and I) did this past 20 days. Just... Did homework. Only now do I realize how pathetic we are. *Sigh* Figures. Only by posting something pathetic publicly on a blog do we realize how pathetic we are. Anyways, that wasn't all I did. I also got over the girl I liked. My friends all thought I was just joking and/or that I liked someone else. They're immature, no need to tell me. I already know that. That's why I hang around with them.

After falling out of like (I'm still not gonna call it "love", no matter what you say), I started helping my neighbour out with his love life. He likes this cute girl, and it seems like she likes him back. Now to fill in space (as well as to bore you to death), I decided to put in why we think she likes him back. Let's see... Whenever he looks at her and she catches him doing that (all I can say to that is, "BUSTED!!!"), she smiles at him. She keeps glancing at him, and when he catches her doing that she looks away quickly in an embarrassed sort of way. Suspicious, won't you agree? Now, if I can, I'm going to put in a picture (edited by my Pet Sis ReySha) of them together. The word(s) on the specified edited picture were for fun (and still are, actually).

This is the picture:

This is the link, anyhow.

Apparently I can't put the picture here. Which shows how bad I am with computers. Okay, to save you time from going to the link, I'm going to ask around on how to post a picture on Blogger...

(Once again), This is the picture:



It took over 2 hours to find out how to do it, but I've done it. My neighbour (the guy on the left) with his crush (the girl on the right). Look at how cute they look together! *In awe at their cuteness*

That just sounds... Wrong.

Other than that, I recently got an iPod thingy from my dad (yay?). It's blue, rectangle and, well... blue. Just the way I like it.

My best friend Ming Yi just recently told me about her blog page, which I'll put in my links. As soon as I re-get it. I bookmarked the page, but then FireFox had to go and update. All of my bookmarks disappeared. All of them.

*Sigh*

Well, Azeldeen (or, as you know him, my neighbour) just asked her out, and we're both kinda hyperventilating over it. Don't ask why I am. It's too complicated.

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed