Saturday 29 September 2007

Let's see what I have in my head...

"Original ideas are rarely original."

I just realized this. No, not that phrase up there.

But I just realized that so far, all of the phrases are all mine. All of them. It's kinda, oh, I dunno... Weird? I mean, I rarely get that many phrases. I'm better than I thought. Wow.

Okay, I have better stop the short paragraphs.

Anyways... I really don't have much to say right now. Except for, maybe, I guess I kinda had a small fight with Azeldeen's (refer to earlier post) crush. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. My mind is currently leaning towards "bad", though. I recently watched Saw II. I just have to say this: Jigsaw is a genius. To all Jigsaw and Saw haters: Sorry, but that's what I think. He really is a genius. I wanna be like him. Except for the, you know, ... The torturing part.

I've also been paying more attention to life now. Appreciate it more, since watching it. Who knew watching a movie could change your life? Well, I don't really have much to blog today (unlike more interesting people), so I guess I'll end it here right now.

Till next time...

~Josh the Joshster~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed