Sunday 21 October 2007

Argh! Help!!

"Boredom is that boring feeling of feeling bored"

Aahhh!!!! Of all things to happen to me, why this?! Why?! Now, I'd explain further, this being my blog and all, but I'm kinda afraid one of my pet bro's would read this post.

Ahh, stuff it. I'm gonna explain anyway.

Alright, here goes. Last night, or, the 20th of October, was the night I went to my pet bro's house for Aidilfitri (that's Eid to those who don't know). I don't think I'll forget that night. Heck, I even went and saved the date on my calendar. Yes, I know it's lame. No need to spam the comment place with messages like that. Well, I'd also write down the time of this "incident", but as I said earlier, I'm afraid my pet bro will read this post and put two and two together. And never let me live it down.

Enough stalling. The thing is, while I was at his house, I went and fell for his sister. That's one of the worst things that could happen to a person! Liking a close friend's sibling! Imagine that happening to you. Unless your friend actually match made the two of you, it's most likely that you'll cringe at the thought. Or maybe it's just me.

Yeah, it's probably just me.

To be honest, when I first met her, it was just normal, like "Oh, my pet bro's sis. She's cute, but not that cute." and etc. etc. So while we (me, my sisters, my brother, him and his sister) were watching TV, I noticed that she didn't smile much. I thought she was in some kinda bad mood, and being the person I am (I do this regularly, believe it or not) I went and asked my pet bro if she was in some kind of bad mood. He just replied with "Oh, she's always like that.".

But if she's always like that, then why did she keep putting her hand on her head like she had a headache? Or was in a bad mood?

I don't think I'll ever understand him.

Anyways, I didn't really notice her... Until I saw her smile. And to be honest, I think I was knocked out. I don't think I've ever seen a smile like that. Seriously. From what I saw of her, she rarely smiles, but when she does... Wow!

Or, maybe it's just me.

But it's very very very very awkward for me. I mean, I'm liking my pet brother's sister! It's really really weird!

There's a few things that I do know about her, but it's kinda little. Not to mention useless. Actually, it's only one thing. I only know her birthday. Is that pathetic, or what?

My birthday is 16th of February and she's 47 days older. You do the math.

Well, I gotta jet now. I really hope I can fix this little crisis of mine. Till next time... (Hopefully soon)

~Josh the Joshster~

P.S. On a side note, my exams are just tomorrow, so I guess you won't be hearing from me soon. Not that you usually hear from me, but at least now I have an excuse. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if I'm d girl? :)

Josh Carter said...

@Anon: Are you really?

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed