Friday 26 October 2007

Mixed Emotions

"Four lettered words are bad. Does that mean love is, as well?"




Exams are finally over. It's great, this feeling of freedom. You should feel it sometime, when you're free. Oh, let me update you on this past week. It's been both cool and crazy. The two C's. It's both cool... And crazy. If you haven't noticed, I already said that.


Well, on Monday, my pet brother found out that I liked his sister. Apparently, he's very supporting. Plus, he thinks that I'll make a great brother and son-in-law. At that point I wasn't sure whether to clobber him, or thank him. I'm still deciding, by the way. It wasn't only him,but my classmates Aizat and Ben found out. Of course, I told them, but first they promised not to tease me in any way, at all. So far, they haven't failed yet.


On Tuesday, I ended up telling my other classmate, Iqmal about it. I also told my best buddy Shane about it. They, too, were told not to tease me. Later, I found out, that she read this blog, and that she knows that I like her daughter. According to him, she seems to like it. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad one. Later, at night, right before I went to sleep I wrote her the poem I've been trying to write. I'll re-write it here later, if my readers (meaning, you, of course) wants to read it.

Wednesday, the second day of the exams. On this day, my friend (and classmate) Iqmal found out. Other than that, nothing interesting happened. Except a trash can blew up from a fire cracker. Fun to play, but deadly. My kind of toy.

Thursday, the final day of exams. This was the best day (well, maybe not best, but close enough) of the entire month! (Hah! You were expecting "life", weren't you?) I was too busy thinking of my party on Sunday to concentrate properly. Oh, well. At least I'll have a reason.

Here we are. Friday. I was forced to come (obviously!) but at least we weren't forced to... *shudder* learn anything. Me and the guys ended up playing chess all day. Man, it was gooood. But, in the end, I ended up not being allowed to play, as they said that I was quote, "too good". Unquote. At the end of the day, we had to do a drama on The Phantom Of The Opera. I got the best job! The camera man. I just have to record the entire thing. Great, eh? Only, one problem. The camera had problems with it. Luckily, the entire thing was postponed until Monday. Enough time to get it fixed and ready.

I hope.

Oh, and here's the poem I promised you:

"The next few lines they come from the heart,
Even though they might sound abstract and worlds apart.
You may not like this poem I made,
But let me tell you I mean what is said.

When I first saw you I thought you might be nice,
Cute and kind, and even quite wise.
It seemed to me like you'd never grin,
But when I saw that smile it was the sweetest I'd seen.

I think I saw stars, it was that sweet.
If smiles could be knock-outs then yours would do the trick.
Although I barely know you, yes, it's true;
I don't think I can stop thinking of you.

I don't think I've ever felt love before,
So if this is how it feels then I'd gladly have more.
I really like (maybe even love) you,
And I just hope that maybe someday you'll like me too."

That was the poem, more or less. I know, I know. It's kinda lame. Hey, I've been out of practice for a while now! Cut me some slack.

Till next time...

~Josh the Joshster~

2 comments:

The Unwanted Existence said...

you are so corny!cant believe theres actually someone capable of thinking such corny stuff and dialogs.(go for it!)

Anonymous said...

dude, slap yourself and get a life, potter :P

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed