Sunday 28 October 2007

Another post? Already?

"What's the point of alone time if you can't share it with anyone else?"

It's finally Sunday, and oh what a great day it is! I feel so relieved. A weight has been lifted off of my shoulder. Or is it my chest? Then again, who cares? It's not like my English teacher (teachers, actually) are going to read this blog.

Is it?

(Just in case) To Miss(es) Nina, Mahanun and Nurul Huda... Sorry about all of my grammatical and spelling errors! They were all done accidentally on purpose. It won't happen again! Okay, so it will happen again. But please don't scold me! Technically, (actually, it's literally as well) this isn't school work, so you can't scold me. *Breathes deeply*

Now that that short dilemma is over and dealt with, I guess I can tell you what happened over the weekend. Before I forget, I just realized that I forgot to add in my last post a little something that happened on Friday. I went and invited her to my party!

She replied on Sunday, and it was a no. She told it through her mom (I invited bother her and her brother via her mom) and her mom told both me and her son. The way she typed it and the way he said it, it sounded like someone died! Well, he slept ("he" is Emillio, by the way) over at my house on Saturday for some band practice. We weren't great (nor were we good, actually) but at least we were improving. The song that we're covering is "That Thing You Do" by the Wonders.

On Saturday, aside from our band practice, we went to a few open houses. We also created this "Radio Station" (from the back of the car) called "Kids FM. Made by kids, for kids!" Our main motto (mine, anyway) was "We're here to give you annoying pleasure". Or something to that effect.

Since Emil slept over, we ended up sleeping late. Very very late. Miraculously, we somehow woke up early. But I still missed my classmate's open house because of transport problems. But they managed to come to the party at my house, though. When they got here, you wouldn't believe what happened. They wanted a tour of my house three times.

Three!

Once is already bad enough, but... Three!? Well, I ended up giving it to them. After that, we watched a movie called "Kung Pow" (search for it yourself. I ain't gonna explain it here). Out of the 40+ people I invited, only 20+ came. I'm not sure whether to feel insulted (because practically half didn't come) or relieved (because it's easier to control the crowd). Well, at the end of the party (it ended 6 hours early for most of the guests) most of them (if it wasn't all) thanked me for inviting them and hosting a "great" party. Yeah, watching a movie, eating and messing around is a great party. I sure to God don't want to go to a bad one.

I did manage to finish writing that poem and even added a short note in it to give to my pet brother's sister. He was at the party, so before he left I gave him the note with the poem in it to give to his sister. I still feel some kind of... "Disappointing" feeling in me. Maybe it had something to do with her not coming to the party.

Maybe.

Oh, I also got to re-new my love for The Land Before Time series. God, it's been so long. I wonder how many episodes there are now? I still miss watching them, and I'll never (never ever) stop singing along with the characters (Littlefoot, Petrie, Cera, Ducky and Spike) when they sing. I still am particularly touched by their songs "Bestest Friends" and "Always There". Those have to be the most touching ever. I'll even post the lyrics in this post (that just sounds odd) so that you'll have a rough idea about how nice and touching they are. They are sang very slowly, and the music itself could make you cry. Believe me, I almost did. And I rarely cry, or even feel like crying, so... Yeah.

The song lyrics will be in the next post. Promise.

Till next time...

~Josh the Joshster~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed