Wednesday 25 December 2013

One Step Forward, A Dozen Steps Back

"I've given up, take what's mine; it's just too late to turn back time."

My stomach hurts and there's a metallic, bitter taste in my mouth, at the back of my throat. Most of my projects aren't even done yet.

I'm not even sure why I have them planned. I guess a tiny, stupid part of me is still clinging to the piece in the Ytterbium Chamber. Might as well go all out for one last try, right? Besides, I can still play it off as being just a friend.

Haven't packed, or even done my laundry, either. C'est la vie.

Lost All Hope is a great website. It gives me options and tries to help me. At the least, I've come up with flimsy excuses to go on.

The best one I have right now is, if I see just one picture on Post Secret that I'd like to save, then I have until the next one.

And if there ever is a week...

Well, I have a guy I'm helping out on a FaceBook game. As long as I'm needed, even flimsily, well, might as well stay.

Trying not to step out the door can be pretty hard. Oh well. Only person who'll help you is yourself, and all that.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed