Sunday 15 December 2013

Toxic gases on a lonely night

"Breathe it in. Breathe it all in."

I'm pissing away my weekend. I have finals next week, and I'm just lying in bed, getting up to piss, and... that's pretty much it.

I'm on Twitter again, but on a new account. Hopefully no one will find it. If they do, well, I'll just have to make a new one again.

Self-control broke halfway last night. Oh well. Things happen.

In the middle of manipulating events so that I can finally go. Hoping for being able to drink up a month from now. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, though. She deserves that much.

Tu me manques.

Je t'aime, et je suis désolé.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed