Monday 27 August 2007

Another day, another mishap

"This is the kind of day where you can't find a bright side that beats the dark side."

I can relate to that phrase up there.

*Sigh*

Aside from getting 96% for Maths, 86% in Science and 86% is Islamic Studies, I'm realizing that today is the worst day of my life as of yet. And to be frank, it's not even something that'll sound even remotely sane to you. Some hacker went and changed a password on my RuneScape account, and that's the real reason why I'm feeling like this. Normally I wouldn't be this depressed, and I can hear you asking, "Why are you this depressed, then? It's just a game, for God's sake!". Or something to that effect.

The reason is, I'm sentimental. Humor me for a moment and I'll explain. RuneScape was the first ever online game I played. It was the first online account where my username was "JoshCarter4". It was the first time I put my password as "Obscure" (just as a side-note, none my my passwords are "Obscure" anymore. Tough). Hell, it was also the first cause on how I made a best friend online. My first best friend online, no less. Then, I couldn't resend for my password. Stupid hacker must have went and changed my E-mail somehow (which I'm still wondering how. Far as I know, you can't change your E-mail on RuneScape).

Plus it "helps" that in it my level is quite high.

Not only that, but I realized that my Blog's name was wrong and when I tried to change my URL, I had to do it a few times. Yep, it's just not my day today.

Sorry for this bout of complainin'. I'm not usually a complaining sorta guy, but this kind of thing is painful for me. It's like losing your first pet. Or losing your first game set. Know what I mean? Painful.

I don't think I can write anymore, as it's 1:19AM and my Mom is telling me to sleep (well, she was). Till next time (hopefully tomorrow), this was Josh.

~Josh the Joshster~

P.S. I'll try make the nest post uplifting for you guys, but it depends on my mood, really. Thanks again for reading!

P.S.S. Forgot to add. As you can see, my Blog is no longer called "Unorganized Perfection" but "Flawed Perfection". The new URL is "flawed-per-fec-tion.blogspot.com". Till next time!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed