Sunday 26 August 2007

Holidays are over. Darn it

"I've been told that holidays are only breaks until school or work starts again. Well, screw that. Holidays are for having one thing and one thing only: fun!"

Not that I've been having much lately. Fun, I mean. At least today happened to be the best day of my current holiday. I got to finish watching the second season of Supernatural! Whoo. I also managed to find a few new and interesting anime online (new and interesting to me, anyways), went up a few levels on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories and played a few games of chess online. Aah, life is good. Well, nothing else to say about the end of the school holidays, except perhaps:

"School sucks, down with school!".

Just pretend I didn't write that. *Shifty eyes*

Right. That's all I have to say. My Mom is kinda nagging me to go to sleep now. Even if it's 12:26 AM and there's school tomorrow, I still can't see why I have to sleep now.

So until next week (or whenever I get online), there won't be any new posts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Josh the Joshster~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed