Saturday 25 August 2007

Holidays are over! At least, almost over.

"Every single minute passed that wasn't fulfilling is a minute wasted."

Yeah... Right. If you're wondering why there's that saying thing up there, it's because every time I'm writing a blog there's going to be a saying up there either by me or by someone else. Just for kicks.

Okay, on to the blog.

As you can read the title of this post, the holidays are almost over. It's kinda depressing, as I barely did anything other that eat, sleep, play the PS2, play the PC and watch TV. This has to be the least productive holiday (or week) of my life. Or, as Homer Simpson likes saying, "This has to be the least productive holiday of your life so far". Lol, right. At least I got to watch many shows that I like. Such as Kim Possible Season 4 (Don't you dare call me a sissy!), Inside Man, and Dead Silence just to name a few. Anyways, school is starting soon, and we'll be getting our exam papers. Hopefully. This is as far as I'll write today, so keep checking my blog for more posts! =b

Just as a note to you all in case you're wondering when I'll be posting another post on this blog, I'll try to post every month ( assuming that I'm allowed to be on the computer). Hope you all understand. This is what happens when a blogger is lazy.

~Josh the Joshster~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed