Wednesday 28 May 2008

A few secrets from PostSecret

"Aaah. Secrets. It's the one thing that, once shared, is gone. Everybody has a secret that could break your heart. Remember that, and the world is one step closer to being a better place."

These are three secrets from PostSecret that I truly connected with. The reason they aren't saved in my computer like the rest (actually, they are) is because of the words on 'em. At the website (which updates every Sunday), the words are typed beneath them. I put the pictures here, so that I can keep looking and remembering these secrets. It's a three part secret.



I. The Island of Capri is where I fell in love with Sarah. I was a photographer, but the only thing I have to remember that weekend are 3 postcards. I couldn't stand the thought of missing one moment with her looking through a lens.




II. This is where I fell in love with Sarah. Wherever she is now, whoever she is with I pray that she is happy. Loving her saved my life.




III. These were the moments of my life I loved her more than anything, but it was never meant to be. Through the anxiety attacks and suicidal thoughts these moments reassured my life was worth living. I got better help because of her.

For the first time since I was a child I know what it is to be happy.


Yep. There you go. Saved in my blog for as long as this blog is here. Hope Frank doesn't get angry. It is, after all, technically his now.

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

2 comments:

LuqCrusher said...

So that's what you were posting the other day when I was at your house.
Hmm... uh Sharrif? I do hope you can't relate to him that much, mostly, reffering to the suicidal thoughts part. Eventhough I've already read your others reffering to it, I find it a bit unhealthy although it's a normal thing. Oh, and another thing about the post,


Just remember I helped you. ;)

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed