Sunday 4 May 2008

Back from my "trip"

"There's nothing sweet about Home Sweet Home. But... I'd rather be here than anywhere else."

Rules - Remove one of the questions below, and make your own question. Answer the rest of the survey questions.

1. What have you realized recently?

-That I can be comfortable wearing only a towel in public (don’t ask).

2. Have you give your first kiss away?

-Nope, not yet. No girl is crazy enough to kiss me.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 11 blog buddies you'd take with you?

-Farhana, Yen Yen, Azfar, (Abang) Lutfi, Emillio, Shane, (Kak) Lubna, Razleen, Marinah, ReySha and Ming Yi.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

-I think, of all places, France. I love the language!

5. How many languages can you speak?

-Fluently, 2. Not so fluently, add another 2 more. Just a few phrases, and you can add another 20.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after it rain?

-Yes.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

-My eyesight. I’m selfish, I know. But it’s the one thing I cherish most.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

-I’d probably keep it in a bank. I’m a keeper, not a spender.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

-I kinda did. It didn’t go so well, remember?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

-She’s adorable, funny and extremely smart.

11. If you had hundreds of guys/girls after you. What would you do??

-Be extremely confused why they suddenly had bad taste in guys.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

-I don’t generally hate people.

13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?

-My life.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

-I’d want them to point them out. How else would I improve?

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

-Too many things to say specifically.

16. Would you like to be burn alive or die by drowning?

-Burned alive. Drowning is ten times worse, since you suffer more.

17. If your house burned down, what is the ONE thing you’d save from your room?

-Since I’d probably be wearing my glasses, I’d have to say my phone. Or my retainers.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

-Nothing. If I changed something, I’d be a completely different person. And I wouldn’t want that.

19. What do you hate most about teens today?

-The stupid status quo. So who cares if the guy is a nerd? Just talk to him! So what if she’s prep and you’re a jock? Ask her out! Sheesh. The world would be a better place if the status quo was gone.

And I tag...

- Whoever that wants to do this.

I was going to blog about my trip to Makkah, but I'm too lazy. So here's a survey instead! Maybe next time.

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

1 comment:

Oil and Lime said...

1 more month till misery will go away

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed