Friday 25 April 2008

Last post!!!!

"The first things are always thought upon happily, but the last of anything is often frowned upon. So treat everything as if it were your first, and never as if it were your last."

Yep. This is it. My last post.

Until 11 days, anyway. Haha, to those that I shocked, I'm just letting you know that I'm going for Umrah in Mekkah for the next 11 days, so don't expect any new posts until May. Well, today was fairly interesting. I went to tuition, and on the way there there was this accident. Someone actually died. It was both cool and scary. It actually made me think.

Life is so short.


Make the best of everyday, of every moment. You never know when it's your turn. Treat your enemies like your best friends. Your ex's as if you never went out. Love like you've never been hurt and laugh like there's no tomorrow, because technically, there never is. The past is gone. The present never happens. The future is unknown. So live accordingly. Live in the "now".

On another note, I did a this test on how fast I typed and this is what I got:

44 words

Speedtest



44?! That's it?! I am NOT that slow! So, being the stubborn thing that I am, I did it once more. This was my result:

49 words

Speed test



Actually, this is 50. But I made one mistake, and that is my final result. God, this is frustrating. Alright, one more time...

50 words

Speedtest



Dang it!!!!!!!! I got 52 words, but 2 wrong answers. Okay, LAST time! I'll be happy with my answer. (No I won't)

51 words

Speed test



Alright!!! 291 characters per minute. 51 words! That's more like it! Yes, I know. I rock. Plus, I finally beat my pet sister Reysha. The first two times she beat me by one word. One! Do you know how annoying that is?!

If you don't, it's extremely annoying. Anyways,

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

EDIT: 56 words

Speed test



Sorry, couldn't resist. Heh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed