Thursday 4 April 2013

Procrastinating the inevitable

"Sometimes, I like to be productive. Thank God that hasn't happened in years."

It's 12:57 AM, Central Time, as I write this. I'm sitting in front of my laptop, multi-tasking Skype, YouTube, FaceBook, TvTropes, and blogging, and I haven't prayed yet.

Also, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but I have a Cal III exam tomorrow night, which I feel woefully underprepared for.

Just great, isn't it?

Also, I have - well, had - a Futurama marathon session today. In the middle of Season 2 now, in fact. Arrow has finished downloading (I can't wait until I get cable or satellite, so I can actually give the shows I watch ratings) and I'm planning on watching that.

I see a future of not studying/cramming for this exam.

I feel like I should make some tea. Part caffeine, part procrastination, part hunger.

Gah.

Come on, self. Study. You know you have to.

But I don't want to.

Doesn't it just suck, when you have to do something really really urgently, but everything is telling you to put it off for later?

Come on, get your head in the game, man.

I guess I ought to make something to eat, or something. While I'm at it.

Study time! (I hope)

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed