Thursday 11 April 2013

The trickle of raindrops

"They say raindrops are the tears of angels."

It's beginning to rain again. Well, technically it "rained" a lot, if you count snow as rain. Which it is, kinda. I find it really interesting that it seemed to be raining everywhere at around the same time. Friends in other states were complaining about the downpour. Friends in the UK mentioned that there were drizzles. Back home, I heard that there was a flood from all the rain.

Raining everywhere, all at the same time. That is just really interesting.

Of course, the rain had both its good and bad parts. I loved how cold it was, and how the wind blew against me. I loved the feeling of being frozen, of fighting for breath, and for life. What I didn't like, though, was the wetness. I really didn't like that. It wasn't as bad as when it was snowing though, so there's that.

Things are getting harder and harder for me. At least they have been, lately. I'm beginning to think that I won't be able to pass Cal III (or at least, get more than a B). Microeconomics and Linear Algebra are completely hit-or-miss, so I'm really worried about getting a B+ or higher for both of those classes. Rhetoric is the only thing I'm pretty confident with. Hopefully I'll get an A, but I could just as easily get an A-. We'll see, I suppose.

I miss being able to go on Twitter. I miss the free feeling of being able to Tweet, ReTweet, Favorite and just read Tweets. I can't anymore, though. Each time I go on, I'm reminded of why I left in the first place. I'm reminded of who I'm not, who I'm supposed to be, who I wished I could be. And it just... hurts.

Sigh.

Well, it's almost 2:30 AM here. I'll be going to sleep pretty soon.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed