Friday 19 April 2013

Ol' King Coal

"When you screw up, things either improve because of it, or they get broken beyond repair."

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a big barrel of coal. Sure, you'll find the odd diamond here and there, and maybe if you put in pressure, you'll get even better than with what you started, but for the most part, everything is just ugly, dirty, stupid, insensitive coal.

I'm such a screw up. I don't know why I keep breaking things that I shouldn't be breaking.

I wonder. What is wrong with me?

Sigh.

I wish I knew.

Salut,
~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed