Saturday 5 July 2008

Healthy illnesses

"An illness is only an illness if it deteriorates your life in any way. (Be it physically, emotionally or mentally)"

Dang. Illnesses seem to like me a lot this past month lately.

Remember roughly last month, I had my appendix taken out? Now I'm having a throbbing headache. Hopefully, it's only from my glasses lack of power, and isn't anything serious, but the doctor did mention that it could be a tumour. At my eye or brain. *Sigh*

I'm not going to believe him, though. Last time I did, it only turned out to be my appendix. This time it's probably only because of my glasses. But, hey, if it's anything serious, I'll just update and let you all know. And to think. I only got this diagnosis after talking about overdosing my 650 MG painkillers - Connected or coincidence?

This headache hurts more than my stomach. Good news, though. I'm still able from taking too much Uphamol (the painkillers I'm taking) in too short a time. Although I can barely think straight right now. Just going to apologize if what this post is about tends to be... Un-me, if you know what I mean.

I just realized. After two days, and only now do I realize. If it's a tumour, I'll have to go into the hospital! God no! I'm starting to dislike hospitals. I still remember that when I was younger, I practically lived in the hospital because of my many sudden illnesses. I really really really don't want to "live" in the hospital again.

Speaking of hospitals, one of my classmates recently got herself... Wounded, somehow. From how other classmates mentioned it, it seems that she fell down and cut herself so badly, a lot of blood came out. If she's reading it, Sophie, hope you get better soon! Oh, and when you get back to school, I'm going to force you to tell me what happened, so there.

My God the pain is horrible. It's as if my head brain suddenly hates me, and now it wants to get out of my head! You know how that's like, right? Wait, you don't. Unless you do, then yeah, I can't believe you're allowed to go online. (I'm not, actually, but I just felt like posting slash updating this blog)

I had to go home early last Friday. And I missed my tuition. That was so unfair. For all I know, we had a ton of homework, and now I'll be waaay behind everyone else. Meh, life's evil like that, no?

Everything is too loud.

I'm going to finish this post soon, since the keyboard-is-being-typed sound is giving me a bigger headache. I'll update when I either get better, or worse. See ya!

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

P.S. I think I fell in love with her again. Either that, or I never un-loved her. This is getting complicating.

2 comments:

ミザ said...

Shariff. LINK ME!

-AIMAN HAMIZAH

sophia said...

sucks that your behind...i'm on summer right now but i have the Illiad for summer reading so its not much of a vacation.

hope your head gets better soon.

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed