Thursday 3 July 2008

Overdosage, and etc.

"Is overdose really that bad? Besides death, what other symptoms are there?"

I'm going to do it. I really am.

650 MG is definitely not working for my pain. I'm gonna start doubling the dosage. Just so you know, if I don't post a new post by next month, it means I'm dead.

No, not intentionally. But still dead. (No words will help against this. I'm not suicidal, just in pain)

Anyways... On to cheerier news (did I spell that right? "Cheerier"? Meh, the evil red spelling lines aren't there, so I guess it is). A lot of things have been happening, too much to actually mention specifically. So I'll just do my best, and apologies to any and all unorganized-ness.

I've been in this really weird honest mood lately. Not that I lie often, it's just that I'm suddenly being so open. You could ask me any question and I'd answer it. My classmate - Aziat - has even run out of questions. He was asking questions from random ones - such as "contacts or glasses?" - to more personal ones, like, "How do you really feel about [her] now?" Since none of you asked it, I'm not going to answer that question to you. But if you decide to ask, there's a high probability that I'll answer it, looking at my current "mood" as of this week. Any question asked, at least right now, will be answered honestly and to the point. No guarded or deflecting answer, just the hard, cold truth.

Why did I just spend a whole paragraph on telling people that I'm going to be honest? Now I'm gonna get loads of personal questions, like "Who do you currently like?", "What did you like about [her]?" and "Who did you used to like?". Seriously, guys. Be more creative. If you can, don't ask the same questions over and over again. It gets annoying. Really.

I did this career personality test thing with a few of my classmates, and what I got was... Well, kinda contradicting. Letter-wise, I was ISC. That means Investigative (which is true), Social (so-so, but mostly false) and Controversial/Conventional (this one was totally wrong). It was done in the counseling room, and we ended up getting counseling. Oh, what joy! We had a group-counseling session to begin with, and by the next one, I was the only one there. My so-called "friends" ditched me. Again. Thanks a lot, Ben, Amirul and Aizat. Really appreciate it.

I'm taking another personality questionnaire, since apparently, the counselor thought that my personality was so complex. She also thought that my level of thinking and total overall ability to perform is 4.5 and above. Out of 5. I know, right? Me, 4.5! What a huge joke, right?

I had this really weird dream last night. I was chatting (well, texting) with this girl, and then she mentioned that she (finally, apparently) had a boyfriend. For some reason, I got jealous, and told her about my girlfriend (which apparently was also new - we haven't been on a first date yet). Then she got jealous as well. We sent a few texts back and forth, and the last text she sent me is still vivid in my mind. It was something along the lines of, "Is it a real date?", in a I-couldn't-care-less-but-I'm-still-hopeful-that-it's-not-real kinda tone. At least, it was in my dream. Before I could reply to that, I woke up.

Bad timing, eh?

I've got loads more to say, so keep up with me here! I don't want you snoozing on me. Speaking of snoozing, my tuition mate Zulkarnain fell asleep. During the class. Adlan noticed it first, and he gestured for me to wake him up. Which I did. By hitting him on the thigh. He woke up with a shock, but only on the second hit (yes, I had to hit him twice hard before he woke up). Of course, the whole class laughed loudly at him. He even said that he didn't realize he had fallen asleep. He was just sitting down, then *poof!* Welcome to Dreamland!

There's this girl at my tuition, well, maybe I like her. Maybe it's just another rebound. Heck, I dunno anymore. My feelings are all mixed up right now. I can't decide whether to do anything about this or not. On the one hand, she's cute and smart, and there'd be no harm in not only asking her out, but also with going out with her. Plus I think that I like her. On the other hand, I don't think it's a good year for relationships (since it's PMR year - kinda like SAT year, only at a lesser degree of importance), I made a bet with my cousin on who'd be in a relationship first loses (deadline would be next year), I want to actually to be able to drive my girlfriend to dates and I'm still not sure if she's just a person I'm rebounding "her" off, or if I really do like her. Remember an earlier post (the last one, I think)? Same story, different people.

More updates on that story as it comes in. On to you, Bob.

Thank you Charlie. It seems that this boy turned blogger named Sharrif, or Josh, as his blog readers know him, is addicted to this mint called Eclipse. Apparently he can't go a day without taking at least two without going crazy. I think this guy might need to have his addiction stopped or it could be harmful to his friends and family. Back to you, Charlie.

Yes, yes. I'm addicted to Eclipse. I don't know what got me to be like that. One moment, I was eating it. Next moment, I can't stop eating it without detoxing my body. It's weird, but the smell of the mints is enough to get me high. Is Eclipse being used as a drug? Oh, say it ain't so! Anyways, I'm kinda running out, (it's been the best distraction for my pain, by the way) so I'll most likely start double dosing.

Which leads to the primary topic of this post. Overdosage. Is it really that bad? Come on, it can't always land in Death. There has to be symptoms before the death, right? I'm not afraid of dying - no one should be - I'm more afraid of leaving behind someone who actually gives a care about me. If you look at the Picture Of The Month for July, you'll understand. But if things get too painful for me, I'll have to double dose. The pain isn't just in my stomach anymore, either. It's spreading around to my chest areas. This means my lungs and heart are in pain, too. Yes, I'm literally living the old love saying of, "It only hurts when I breathe". Which is true quite a lot of the time. We'll just have to wait and see.

There are loads more that I want to add, but I don't have the time, nor am I that cruel, boring you to death like this. So,

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

1 comment:

Bas Kamal said...

are you serious about the overdosing thingy? O_o

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed