Sunday 20 July 2008

One hectic week... OR Dating blind

"Blind dating isn't only for the blind. After all, love itself is blind."

First of all, let me apologize for not being able to blog. Not only was I very busy, but it has been a really crazy and hectic week for me. Don't forget to add that I can only use the computer in the weekends.

Right. You're probably wondering why it's been so hectic.

Well, let's just put it this way. My Mum suddenly wants me to have a girlfriend, and she's actually forcing me to date. Of course, I refused. What kind of person in their right minds want to have a girlfriend (or boyfriend, if you're a girl) without actually liking the person? I'll only date a girl if I really really like her. You know, there is this girl I'm planning on asking out (yep, a Sharrif first!) but I'm chickening out. I've never done this kinda thing before, you know, so I'm shaking like a rattlesnake's tail.

My plan is to ask her out on Valentine's Day, but I still have no better way to do it other than by saying, "Hey, um... Will you, uh, be my Valentine?" Yeah, reall smooth. Not to mention cliché as well. Meh. What'll happen, will happen, and what won't, won't. We'll just see.

Anyways, back to my actual topic. She said that if I didn't have a girlfriend by next year, I'd be set up on a blind date. Finally, on Friday, I decided to negotiate with my Mum. Finally, she caved. She won't set me up on a blind date until I'm 21 or 25. I can't remember which. Either way, I still have a lot of time to find a girl willing enough to date me. *Clears throat* Any girl interested out there? *Winks "flirtatiously"*

Haha., okay, enough of that. Now I'm pretty sure you're thinking, "How is being forced to go on a date enough to make it a hectic week?". You're not...? Meh, I'm still going to tell you what else happened.

You know how school is boring? Don't be afraid to admit it. You hate school, don't you? Be it the strict dress code, dumb rules or evil sadistic teachers, there's always something to hate about school. Hey, don't get it wrong here. I actually love learning. It's just that I hate waking up to go to school. I'd rather stay at home and learn there, like through unschooling. Or going through homeschooling things like tuition. Which is why I decided to start a student revolution. Taking tips from "School-survival.net", me and my friends are starting a revolution!

We need at least 200 people to join us. So far, we only have about 20. I kinda forgot to recruit more people, ha ha. So if you're interested, give me a call. I'm at 3 Gigih. Ask for Sharrif. Remember, we don't promote violence. Only change. Note: I'm only searching for recruits in my school, which is SMKS 9.

Alright, I'm getting sleepy.

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

P.S. I got back my RuneScape account! Finally! For those that want to add me, my username is Josh_Carter4.

1 comment:

LuqCrusher said...

"Sadistic teachers", hahaha.

Btw, I would join your revolution movement force, but can't under 2 reasons:

Not in your school.

Don't want to get arrested. Even if we follow but only bend the rules, we might all be apprehended under false charges. (look at what happened to Anwar)

Look, that's how I find him, and if you have something to say, then just say it.

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed