Tuesday 22 July 2008

I'm not going to do it, after all

"Being brave is very easy. Being a coward is even easier. What's really hard, though, is knowing when to be brave and when to be a coward."

Aw, man. I am such a coward! Just dub me, "Most Cowardly Geek Of The Century". Okay, that's kinda an exaggeration, but nonetheless.

Remember when I said that I was going to ask this girl out next year, on Valentine's Day? Well, I'm not going to. The reason is really quite simple. Among everything, I treasure friendship the most. She's one of my closest friends, and I really don't want to ruin our friendship. In any way.

Yeah, when it comes to friends, I don't take risks. I know that friends come and go, but what's the harm in holding on to them as long as possible?

This is probably how it'll end. Me being with a lot of friends, but alone. I'm just one of those guys that girls don't ever have crushes on, let alone like. No, I'm not whining here, just stating a fact. Girls always say to me, "you're such a great friend", "thanks for listening to my problems", and even, "how can girls not like you? You're (insert good adjectives here)!" You know, every single time a girl says that to me, I'm tempted to ask, "Well, then, do you like me?"

Meh, it'd be too awkward, no?

I'm so glad to get that out of my chest. One of my friends told me not to lose hope, and that I still have 7 months until February, and that she might fall for me by then. Yep, the friend that said that is a girl.

If she falls for me, I want her to say that to my face. Don't start by giving excuses such as, "She's too shy!" What the heck?! I've already confessed! Why should she feel any shyness?

Hmm, this is getting a wee bit too love related. But can someone please explain something to me? Is it true that some girls, when they like a guy, they won't admit it, even after he confesses? Some of my friends have told me that so-called "fact" and it doesn't make sense. At all. I need confirmation from you readers out there.

Oh, God, school. You know, I recently did an essay, and we had to "describe" everything. I think I took it a bit too literally, since it's over four pages long. I never want to do another "describing" essay ever again. I mean, seriously. Over four pages?! What's up with that?!

*Sighs* Life is getting too complicated for my taste. Don't take this as suicidal, but I kinda feel like dying sometimes. Oh, no, not because I don't wanna live or anything stupid like that. It's just that... I really want to see what's on the other side. I'm sure that Islam (Note: this is a personal opinion!) is the most accurate religion, but I still just want to see who really got it right. Hey, you never know, right?

The only people I seem to envy are the dead ones. Why? Well, let's just say, I think they're the luckiest people there is. For all we know, there's no longer any more pain; they don't feel anything at all... The only downside to wanting to know is that, to actually know, you have to die first. Don't take it the wrong way. I love being alive, but if I'm going to die, I won't be complaining.

There's this untested theory that when someone is close to their date of death (DOD), they tend to act differently. I'm not sure if that's true, but I haven't been being myself lately. It could be anything, of course, and I'm not choosing any favourites.

Oh, right, I haven't told you guys about my current health. The pain in my head is apparently from my sinus. According to the doctor, there's an infection in my sinus. I've taken some medication, but I won't know for certain whether it works or not until the second week. Which starts today.

Remember this saying: Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

That's pretty much how I see life. Right, it's 10:23, my Mum and Dad are getting angry at me (I'm not supposed to be online on weekdays), and I just remembered some unfinished homework. If I change my mind and decide to ask her, you'll be updated. Same thing goes if she tells me that she likes me. Both are unlikely, but it'll be noted in here.

Till next time,

~Josh the Joshster~

P.S. Luqman, if you're reading this, if you're bragging and/or emphasizing about how you greeted me "nicely", the purpose is gone. Oh, and happy belated birthday (again)!

1 comment:

LuqCrusher said...

I was wondering why you updated before the weekend came. Hm... that answers that question.

Oh btw,

LOL. (:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed