Tuesday 3 February 2009

I'm only talking about it here

"Death is a reminder of life."

Well, this sorta proves it. Fate is really cruel with to me. To those that don't know, (which is probably most of you here) my maternal grandfather passed away today. I had to go home early from school to go to the funeral. At least there's good news, in that I don't have any homework. Honestly, that would've sucked.

Oh, right, you don't know why I think Fate is cruel. Well, 6 years ago, my paternal grandfather passed away too, in February. He died on the 23rd of this month, 6 years ago. Both of them died from an illness. (Both different illnesses, though) On top of that, I actually only had more fun with my grandfathers than with my grandmothers.

I'm starting to get paranoid about this month, and it's my birthday month! How messed up is that? Now if anyone I know (especially if they're old) gets sick in February, I'm gonna start tensing up and preparing myself as if they're going to die. Yes, crazy to the extreme. I know I'm not making much sense, but really, both of my favourite grandparents died passed away in the same month. It's not fair! It so isn't!

*Takes a deep breath* Well, at least they're in a better place now. There's no reason that I know for them to go down there, so all that's left to do is wait. Of course, after this post I don't think I'll talk about it. Let's just say, it's too painful to think about dying with negative emotions. Plus, I kinda don't like getting sympathies or pity, you know? Oh, and before I forget, to everyone out there, please don't say "I'm sorry your Grandfather died", or anything similar to that to me, please! To me, it just feels as if you did something to him! I just don't like it, okay?

I actually have more to say about what happened in my life, like what happened in the debate team, what's going on with that girl I talked about last time, about this cute girl I noticed (don't worry, guys, I just want to get to know her as a friend) as well as what teasings I'm getting this year. I'mjust not in the mood to elaborta a lot today. Maybe later, okay?

Salut,

~Josh the Joshster~

1 comment:

ミザ said...

Heard about your grandfather from Shahnaz yesterday's morning.


So sorry about your lost.

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed