Sunday 1 February 2009

My dream girl, and other less important stuff

"There is always that one single person out there for you. All you have to do is look, and you'll find him/her."

I've been asked this question so many times that I've finally decided to record this in an online place that anyone can find. It'll make my life much more easier. Plus, I don't need to keep writing it down. To those too thick to understand what it is I'm talking about, (guys, I clearly wrote it as my topic) I'm talking about the qualities that I want in my dream girl.

Brace yourself, this is going to be a long paragraph. Seriously. After reading this, you'll understand why I'm still single, why I'll never get a girlfriend and how high my expectations are. So grab a chair, get comfortable and don't forget the popcorn! I'm dividing this into two sections, one for her looks, and one for her personality.

In looks:

To be honest, all I want in a girl is her personality. But if I had to choose something about her outer appearance, I guess I'd have to choose... Beautiful eyes. Yes, that's all I'd ever want in a girl, from her looks. I guess it helps that I don't see people's looks for some reason.

In personality:

Alright, this is where you'll probably get bored reading. This will be written in a few paragraphs (hey, I was serious when I said I had high expectations) so don't go off running anywhere until you're done. Or, you can skip it now and go straight below to the "other less important stuff" down there. No? You sure? Okay, then, onwards we go. (There is no particular order in the stuff I'm going to put)

She has to be friendly to everyone, and this includes her enemies as well. She has to be nice to the people around her. She has to be sweet and charming, but not in the bad way. She also has to be smart, not only in her studies (which isn't actually so important) but in life, or, in other words, "street smart", I guess. In that sense, she should know what she wants out of life, and is ambitious enough to work for it. She also has to be kind to not only people that are older than her, but to people the same age as her as well as to kids that are younger. She must be an animal lover, as well as environmentally conscious as well.

She has to choose her friends over me, and is willing to let me choose my friends over her. Of course, I don't mean this all the time, just during the times that she or I have to choose between each other or our friends. I don't want her to neglect her friends, and I don't want my friends neglected as well. After all, we met our friends first. I don't want her to be jealous when I talk to other girls. I chose her, not any of them. I want her to be comfortable enough to talk to other guys without thinking that I'll get jealous.

She has to be able to trust me with anything, and because of this, we have to be able to talk about anything without feeling embarrassed or any other negative emotion at all. We need to be able to connect on just more than with words, in a way that I can just stand beside her and have a great and memorable time. Of course, I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but she has to like/love me for who I am, and not what she wants me to be.

She has to be funny, as well as have a sense of humour, but will still laugh at the lame jokes that I'll say. After that, though, she has to tell me that it wasn't really funny (but in private, not in public). She has to be witty, and that she always has a comeback for anything. (This might be a bad thing, but meh, I don't wanna be with someone that won't know how to talk back to me) She has to understand that I have this really weird need to be protective of my loved ones, and that she has to let me be protective of her. Albeit that, she still has to be able to take care of herself in every aspect, which includes physically, mentally, emotionally and financially (there's more, but I'm just stating these four). She also should not be materialistic.

She has to be independent in her life, as well as responsible with whatever she does. I'd prefer it if she was very open with her parents, although this isn't actually a must. She has to be feminine, dainty and polite. Vulgar girls are such turn offs, as well as girls that smoke She has to be health conscious as well, and be physically fit. I do not want her to be anything with "ist" at the end, meaning, I don't want her to be sexist, racist, feminist, facist, and so on. She has to know that the both of us are equals. Having said that, though, she has to allow me to be a gentleman every now and then and allow me to do things like pay the bill, open doors, and etc. She has to know that it's not sexism, and that I don't think that she can do things like that, but that I want to do those things for her.

She has to be able to get along with my friends and family, or at the very least, make an effort to get along. She has to be able to mind all of my annoyances and my bad quirkes, and she has to be able to appreciate all the romantic plans that I have for her. She has to like compliments given to her, but not until she needs it showered every single day. She has to know her strengths and weaknesses, and know where she needs to put more effort into. She has to compliment me, and by this I mean that her strengths are my weaknesses, and vice-versa. The last thing that I can think of right now, is that she has to have an at least decent amount of self-esteem. I don't think I could ever live with a girl that doesn't know how great she really is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, there you go. All the qualities of my dream girl. Okay, I'm going to be honest with you. There's actually more, but I kinda forgot what the rest was. I wrote it in a book, and I remember that it was longer than this. No worries, I'll just put it up as an edit later on.

Now I bet that you're wondering about how come there aren't any bad qualities. First of all, it's the qualities of my dream girl! Of course I only put in the good stuff. B, if she had all of these, any bad qualities would be overlooked. I wouldn't care if she did anything bad, as long as she had all the rest of the qualities listed above.

Now, on to the "other less important stuff". I'm in the debate team! Well, sort of. Once again, I'm chosen as the researcher. I don't know what it is about me that's seen as a researcher. At least I'm the head researcher this time. Woo! I didn't get the drama, though, which is kinda annoying since I got in last year. For some reason, they changed the rules this year, and the seniors from the Drama team had to re-audition. Oh, well, there's always next year, I suppose.

Our school is turning into Hogwarts! Just minus the magic bit. We're following a new system made by the principal, so now every single thing we do will be erased from our House points. I'm in Red, so I guess that technically makes me a Gryffindor. Woot! Wait. Not woot. I'll be called the "Harry Potter" kid again by total strangers. *Sigh*

Red is currently in third. Blue is second, and Green is last. They're in the negatives. Which is both cool and scary, since being in the negatives is actually possible. Yellow is first. This is really freaky, since Yellow has never ever been first, ever since the school was opened. That's about 12 years ago, to those that don't know (which is probably a lot of you).

The principal is kinda stupid at doing this, though, because of the way the system works. Minor bad things you do, and you lose 10 points. Major bad things, 50. Now, that's not so bad, until you look at the points that you get. The minor good things that you do, 5 points. The major? 10. How does the teacher expect us to get any points?!

"Ooh, I passed up my homework on time! 5 points earned! Dang, I didn't do it properly. 10 points lost."

"Alright! I got awarded gold for ! 10 points, yeah! Oh, no! The teacher caught me bringing my handphone to school! Arg! We lost 50 points!!"

End of the day, each House only loses points, and doesn't gain any. At least Blue and Red are very close together, albeit Blue in the lead between the two. Go Purnama! You can do it! (Red = Purnama, which means "Full Moon"; Blue = Segara, and I don't really know what it means; Green = Buana, which is a kind of fish; Yellow = Suria, which means "Light of the Sun")

Yep, I have no life. And this was obviously seen when I went to school last Wednesday. It's a holiday, so that shows how much of a loser I am. And people insist that I'm popular. Haha! As if. Oh, right, you're wondering why I went to school. Easily said, it was a meeting for the debaters and researches. Fortunately, I wasn't the first one there. Two of my friends, Emillio ("Em") and Marinah ("Rin") were there already.

But that doesn't make me less of a loser, mind you. It just makes them more of a loser than I am. Haha, just kidding, guys.

But something very interesting happened later that day. As we were about to go back, D wanted to ride on the teacher's bike. At first, we all disagreed and tried to talk him out of it, but in the end, he got to ride the bike. Of course, the best thing happened - he crashed. We all vowed not to tell anyone, and that is why I'm not writing any names that were directly involved in that incident.

Well, I guess that's all I can say right now. My homework pile has not even been touched, so I am extremely dead when I have to go to school tomorrow. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll have time to finish at least the ones due tomorrow by tonight. Wish me luck, guys!

Salut,

~Josh the Joshster~

P.S. My birthday is on the 16th of this month. Now that you know this, be sure to give me presents! Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Не that has a full purse never wanted a friend.

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed