Friday 6 February 2009

Stop stop stop!!!!

I believe your soul is split into three, each part made up of a best friend, a partner, as well as yourself."

I have no idea what that has to do with the post, by the way. It's just that, I'm online, butmy friends aren't. Or, they're online, but they're busy. So they might as well be offline, no? Obviously, I don't have anything to do while I'm online right now. Heeeello, blogging!

This is stupid. Blogger is being retarded right now. It keeps giving those red underlines thingys to entire sentences. What the heck? They're not even connected as one word! Oh, well, I guess it doesn't affect me. Much. But it's still annoying to see.

Wow, that was sudden. Suddenly a lot of my friends came online. I'll be right back. I'm gonna talk to them for a while.

*Time passes*

That was fun. Where was I? Oh, right. My topic. What was it again...? Aah, now I remember! Something about my feelings. Ew, I'm a guy that's gonna talk about his feelings to the world. I just realized how gay that is. Right. No turning back now.

Normally, when I'm around people, I usually feel like an equal around them. Doesn't matter who it is that I'm talking to. I've never felt superior, and I've never felt inferior to anyone before. Which is sorta a problem when I talk to some adults. I just act inferior. Anyways, with this girl I just met, I'm suddenly feeling stupid around her. I get lost with words, and I feel like a stinkin' idiot. I don't get butterflies in my stomach, though. So does that mean that I like her, or doesn't it? I kinda need help with this. New experience and all.

Right, while I let you guys ponder about that. I have an announcement to make. Please please don't apologize about my... You know. I really hate apologies. I'll explain why later. But anyways, apologies like these are worse in my opinion because it's not even your fault. Now, you're probably wondering why I don't like apologies. The reason is simple. If all people had to do was say two words to get off the hook, what's the point? I'd rather they not do it again any more. "Talk is cheap", after all.

*Sighs* I have to go and do this stupid History presentation thing tomorrow. We'll be at the mall, which is a good thing,I guess. I'm not really into malls, y'know? After all, all you can do there is shop for things. (this includes food, so don't go talking about eating there) I like shopping, but I don't like standing in shops. Weird, right? You know, I even have to be there tomorrow, since I won't be at school for the presentation. I'll be at a chess competition at another school. Ignoring all your jibes about being a nerd, (it's geek, not nerd) I'll tell you all about it after the competition. (it's on next Tuesday and Wednesday)

About the competition, my friends and I are so dead. We only have one day to practivce, and that day is on Sunday.Plus, we might end up fighting against a couple of grandmasters. Can you believe it? The guy is only like, 16, (my age) and he's a grandmaster. That's a very high rating! God, people like these need a social life. No offense, Edward!

This is just perfect. Blogger is being stupid again. This time, though, it's not correcting any of my spelling mistakes! I have to re-check everything and re-read everything. Whch is a good thing, I guess. But still. I don't have the time to do that! Now you'll have to excuse any spelling mistakes I may or may not have done.

Oh, yeah, check out the new blog I linked up. Becky, Bella and Scarlett have the best non-individual life blog I've read, so just give it a shot. My opinion might not be your opinion, though, so don't blame me if you don't like it.

Night night, I have to wake up early tomorrow!

Salut,

~Josh the Joshster~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww bless you! Sweetheart..It`s called loovvee:P
Good luck with the chick and ur competition :)

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed