Monday 14 September 2009

An Entertaining, Interesting, Odd, Upstarting interview

"When you're angry, you don't say what you mean."

I've calmed down now. But I'm still angry. I can't forgive my Mum, at least, not yet. What she did... Was evil to me. I don't care if none of you understand how I'm feeling about it, and why it affects me so badly.

Anyways, there's another reason to why I'm blogging so soon. I just went through my interview about my collections. They mostly asked about my collection of books, but they also took pictures of my coin collection. I wasn't expecting that, since I wasn't planning on showing it. My coin collection is more of a "when I'm bored and see a cool looking coin" sorta thing, heh.

The interview and photos were for a magazine called "Yezzz", or something like that. They're in their second year, but to be honest, I have no idea what that magazine is. The specific issue with me in it will come out in November, so it'll be a while before I can show it to anyone. You guys can wait, right?

Oh, yeah, and they're probably going to interview my little sis as well (she collects purses. A lot of them) and my friend Khalid. (biggest collection of guitars that I know) They made me do some weird poses, too. Like, I had to lie down on a pile of my books. I was like, "What the Hell?" the entire time, but meh. It was an interesting experience.

Right. Now I gotta go to tuition. Later, then.

Salut,

~Joshy~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed