Sunday 13 September 2009

Obliviously obvious

"Why make promises that you can't keep?"


A view inside one of the trains

Candid photo of the inside of a decorated train

Another train

Group 1, AKA my group

As promised, here are some of the photos. There are loads more, but I'm too tired, too lazy and too noncommittal to post them. Heh. Oh, and sorry for a very late post of photos!

You know, I haven't been online in a while. It's weird. I've been spending way too much time on TV, reading and sleeping. I guess my priorities are changing? Ah, well. Life's like that, I guess.

Remember I said that I'd be in a magazine interview? Well, it hasn't happened yet, but it'll be soon. Not sure at the exact date yet, though. In case you're wondering, the interview is about "things that teenagers collect" (or something like that) and mine happened to be books! (Big surprise, haha)

Hmm, speaking of books, I'm thinking of starting my own book review blog, where I review any and all books (weekly or daily) on it. I'm not sure yet on whether I'll make it daily or weekly, or even if I'll be starting it at all! Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Reaper's season 2 is quite good, actually, though it sucks that the show has ended. Dumb executives decided to cancel it before the show finished naturally. I mean, good shows should end on it's own. Look at Lost. Boy Meets World. The X-Files. They all ended, but at least they ended nicely. Canceling a show (especially a good one) is equivalent to murder in my opinion. *Sigh*, hopefully Reaper will get resurrected soon. Or at least before the actors get too old to act the same characters.

Speaking of resurrection of old shows, have any of you been watching the new 90210? In case you haven't, don't. It's a terrible show. The old 90210 had class. The new one? A waste of space and time. It's amazing how terrible shows like these stay alive while good shows die. Reminds me of that old saying, "sex sells".

Oh, I just have to say this! Yoona is adorable! Yes, I know a lot of guys think that. But hey, why deny the truth? Haha. Almost beats Emma Watson, but nah, she's still my favourite celebrity. (How can anyone beat athletics, brains, humbleness, grounded, good acting skills and looks? That's like, the perfect combo!)

Hmm, now that we're at the topic of girls... I just want you all to know, as far as you're concerned, I don't like her anymore. That's all you need to know.

*Groan*, it's getting late now. Almost 1 AM, yikes. And I'll have to wake up at 5 for sahur. (The morning meal before dawn for Muslim fasting) Perfect!

Salut,

~Joshy~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed