Tuesday 8 September 2009

How it is

"I'd rather have loved and won."

Incomparable
I've looked for forever,
Yet none can compare;
Not the tears of angels,
Nor the taste of their hair.

You may not be perfect,
That I agree,
But perfection is void,
When it's you that I see.

You're nothing I want,
You're nothing I need;
Yet I long for you,
How can that be?

I might say that I love you,
But I know you won't care.
And as much as I'll look,
None will compare.

That defines my disaster.

Salut,

~Josh~

P.S. I might be in a magazine, the interview is this Saturday. Will elaborate later. Maybe. [The pictures will come with an apology]

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed