Monday 14 September 2009

Unforgivable

"Only four things in life should be sacred. The first is God and religion. Second is your life. Third is nature and the environment. And the last is up to you."

I may be going to Hell for saying this, but I don't care. Nope, not a single bit. What was done to me is justifiable.

I hate my Mum. No, make that my ex-Mum now. No, my parents didn't have a divorce. But my "Mum" went and crossed the line. There is only one thing that I truly care about in my life, and that is books. I don't know why, but I have a strange love for them. It pains me to see someone desecrating a novel. You need to know this first, so that you might understand how I feel.

Anyways, my "Mum" did an unforgivable act to me. She went and moved my books around. Oh, I can hear you all thinking, "That's it? What the Hell is your problem? Relax, man." or something like that. But I have all my books in a specific and exact order. To move them around is to screw with me mentally, emotionally and physically.

Here's a comparison for you to understand. Think of something (or someone) that you care about the most. Maybe it's your partner. Maybe it's a pet. Maybe it's a special kind of food. Now, imagine someone taking that away from you. Think of the worst thing that could happen to them. Example, someone stealing away your partner from you. Someone running over your beloved pet. Someone taking away every single morsel of that food you love forever.

Feel the grief? The pain? The sadness and sorrow? The anger as well? Now multiply that by about 20. That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I'm furious, I feel like crying, I want to destroy the wall and break stuff in my room, I want to curl into a ball and just die. Thankfully, my parents don't have any guns in the house, and there's no convenient place for a hanging. The place the knives are are too crowded. I guess I'll just have to suffer through this.

You can look down on me if you want. I don't care, since you can't really understand how I feel until you have something you'd go to Hell for. Don't ask me why I love books so much. I just do.

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. I do not want any religious-themed comments. If you send one, be careful, because I will hunt you down and murder you. No, I am not joking.

1 comment:

LuqCrusher said...

Did she know that you love your books that much, that it would be bad for you if she re-arranged them?

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed