Monday 31 August 2009

Hari Merdeka! (Independence Day)

"Some things are worth remembering"

I'm too sleepy to actually give my usual blow-by-blow account, so here's a little teaser to keep you tuned in to my blog. Heh, heh.

The Merdeka Train Party was awesome! We went there, got on a train, discussed a bit after we got off, got back on, decorated the interior of said train, then went home.

It was among the best 3 hours of my life! Plus, I got free hugs. Yay!

Everything will be explained in the afternoon, as soon as I get back from school get online go on blogger. That's a promise.

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. I'll even upload a couple of photos, too!

1 comment:

LuqCrusher said...

You didn't say Merdeka Train 'Parade' again!

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed