Monday 3 August 2009

This is the life

"Take every second as if it were your last."

I went to the chiropractic earlier. Man, that was an eye-opener. Apparently, my left leg was slightly dislocated. That kind of explains why my left leg limps for no good reason at times...

I've been MySpacing and FaceBooking a lot lately. I don't know why; I just am. There's no hope for my FriendSter ever returning, though. It's dead and gone, and ain't coming back.

I am so sleepy right now. It's only 12:19, but I can't think straight! I have this bad feeling that I'm going to regret what I write in here...

Hmm, I think it's sick season. A lot of people I know are getting fevers, or just getting sick. Everyone's joking that it's H1N1, but I'm a bit nervous about joking about it. People have died, after all. And I'm not talking about those people in America, Australia and etc., either! Malaysians are dying because of this stupid virus!

This reminds me, I haven't put this in here yet. My cousin, Mikail, had an accident yesterday. He was learning to cycle, and he was trying outside of my house. He was cycling around the front of my house when he lost control and started going down the hill (my house is located at the peak of a hill). He's only like, 7, and since he was still learning, the only way he knew how to brake was by skidding his feet on the ground. Unfortunately, though, the bike he was using was too high for him, so he couldn't brake. Next thing you know, he's inside a wide and sorta deep drain at the end of the street.

My little cousin had to be sent to the hospital since he was bleeding so badly. Good news, though, is that he only suffered bad bruises and a lot of swellings. He should be fine in a few days. It's just that now, I don't think he'll want to ride a bike ever again. It might've scarred him for life, y'know?

This is turning out to be an amazing year! I can't wait to see what else is gonna happen by the 31st of December.

Meh, I'd better sleep now. My Dad is getting angry that I'm still up.

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. This Friday at 12:34 PM (and 56 seconds) is going to be an EPIC moment!

1 comment:

LuqCrusher said...

Oh God!

Seriously?!

Little Mikail sped down that steep hill of yours and fell in a drain?!
God, I hope he's OK. O=

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed