Sunday 9 August 2009

There are no boundaries

"For every decision you plan to make, remember: Nothing's ever set in stone."

Alright. My plans have changed. Now I'm doing neither of the options I listed two posts ago. Let's just say, I decided that enough is enough.

Now, all I'm going to do is this. At tuition, go up to her, and say, "So, H told you, huh?", confess, and then just wing it from there. Whatever happens, happens. There's nothing else I can do.

Fingers crossed now.

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. Mikail is finally out of the hospital. He looks a lot better now, but get this: Better is two big bruises on his eyes, he can't bend his neck down, it hurts for him to speak, the bruises on his left eye is worse, so it makes his eyes uneven, and half of his left eye is red, since the blood is clotted there (or whatever the reason is; I don't remember exactly why for some reason). But yeah, he's a lot better now.

Get well soon.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed