Tuesday 25 August 2009

Interesting, insightful but not very important

"What we say and do will come back to haunt us."

It's 3:50 in the morning. Man, I know for sure I won't be sleeping until after Subuh... Meh, I'm not gonna blog until later, (when it's a more reasonable time) but I just wanted to say, I'll be talking about these topics:

1. My unexpected (and kinda unwanted) growth
2. A thought I want gone
3. An enigmatic fact of Ramadan
4. Something that I would like to see destroyed

Salut,

~Joshy~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed