Saturday 29 August 2009

Final Destination 4

"The unbelievable happens every day."

I just found out that there's going to be a Final Destination 4 (AKA The Final Destination). If it's any better than the last sequel (which isn't really hard to do, if you think about it) it's going to be a good movie. It's also going to be in 3-D! If you've never watched a Final Destination movie, then you probably won't understand why this makes the movie so great. Just imagine loads of projectiles coming right out of the screen to hit you. That's the best I can do.

From what I know so far (and that's only because of Brian from Horror Movie A Day; you should go check it out, great stuff there) this movie is the shortest in the series. It also has the most death counts, so that means less story, more killing. Which is actually a good thing, because if there was a continuity storyline (especially like in the second movie) it'd be hard to understand without watching the original.

Apparently, the way the people are going to die seems way more interesting, if I'm going to trust Brian. (and I usually do) This movie is also supposedly much funnier than before, so I'm guessing it's going to be hilarious. I wonder if they'll be able to beat my FD2's favourite death scene:

After a lot of close calls, this guy goes, "Shit, I'm lucky." Then, moments later, he gets killed.

That, my friends, was epic.

Ah, well, I guess I'll just have to wait until it comes out here, or at the very least, on DVD. I seriously can't wait! Hopefully it won't be a bad sequel. The first was amazing, second was good, third; terrible. Sense the pattern? Oh, well. I just gotta wait, it seems.

On another note, I can't wait for other awesome movies, like Saw VI, too. Why the Hell are they showing epic movies at the same freaking time?!

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. Here's the video trailer for both The Final Destination and Saw VI. Awesome, no?





Enjoy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed