Monday 17 August 2009

Realization

"The best lessons we learn are those that we learn by accident."

I'm becoming more and more addicted to FaceBook at the moment. Especially Friends For Sale. I don't know what draws me to it. I just enjoy the social attitude there. It's adult, laid back and there's no pressure at all. Totally different to the social life as a teenager.

The weird thing is, I'm also suddenly into blogging again. As soon as I go online one of the first websites I go to is blogger. I don't really type anything, but usually, this website would be the last page on my mind. (sorry, Blogspot!)

Today was quite boring and uneventful. I went to school, learned some stuff, (differentiation... So confusing...) and then went home. At home, I did the usual things, eat, bathe, went online, etc.

What a predictable day. *Sigh*

At least I managed to finish reading two books today, namely Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie and Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman. Peter Pan is a must read, of course. I like that the story is quite violent. After all, Peter and the lost boys (kids, I must stress) regularly killed people (pirates and redskins) and got killed themselves! But like any other classic, you should read Peter Pan at least once in your lifetime.

Full Tilt was interesting. It had an interesting storyline. The guy who wrote it, Neal Shusterman, specializes in writing books for young adults that don't really like reading, so it's a good book to read on those slow and boring days. To those that actually enjoy reading, however, I totally recommend it.

Hmm, I don't have anything else to say now.

Salut,

~Joshy~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed