Thursday 20 August 2009

I'll never take part in the real world confusion or waste my time with futher education

"A world without boundaries is possible; we just need to throw away the borders."

I'm not going to school tomorrow. I don't see why I should, since the time after break (which is like, half the school day) will be wasted doing some stupid things related to Independence Day. Pfft, whatever, I'm not the patriotic type.

At first, I was thinking of going, because of Chemistry, but I decided against it, since Puan Zalma is still sick with fever, last I heard. So yeah, I'd just be wasting my time when I could be doing things. Important things. Things like sleeping, for example.

Right, I know that skipping school is bad, that I shouldn't do it, and bla-bla-bla! I don't really care about what the rules say, to be honest. I just follow the ones that I want to follow (Ben, shut up) and I go to school just to learn. Not for attendance.

Anyways, I have this suspicion that she is avoiding me. Then again, I could just be paranoid. Haha, that's a very big possibility. Whatever the case, I just have to get ready for the worst-case scenario: That she doesn't like me, she's creeped out that I like her, and that she doesn't want to even be in the same room as me. Meh, whatever. It's not worth caring about. She can do whatever she wants.

In other news, I'm learning some new pieces. I dunno why, but I'm suddenly interested in playing again. Something's changed, but I can't figure out why. I guess I forgot the thrill of the songs. Oh, oh, and I'm trying to compose a couple of works myself. Not very good at it yet, but (hopefully) I'll improve. *Big grin*

Alright, I guess I'm off to bed now.

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. My other blog is meant only for me, and the reason my blogger name is "Josh" is a personal story I'd rather not repeat; those who know me knows why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed