Sunday 16 August 2009

Day out and a poem

"Life becomes meaningless when you don't have anything you'd die for."

Gratitude

Moons and suns rise and fall,
While he just sits and watches all;
As people scurrying here and there,
All not knowing they're going where.

The more he looks,
The less things change;
The more he glares,
The less we care.

He takes his hand and interferes,
Yet people say he makes it worse;
Whenever they beg him to help,
They just complain that it wasn't enough.

He does all that he can,
To keep us satisfied;
We just take him for granted,
And forget his worth to us.

It can take days, months and even years,
Before we realize how important he is;
That's when we all think the exact same thing,
That when all seems chaotic: Father knows best.

___________________________________________________________

Hmm, I just felt like writing that. You can interpret it as however you like, but my actual idea for it was something like, we should be grateful to God. Or something like that. Somehow, though, it just ended up being about Dads... Hmm...

Anyways, I had a fun day out today. I went to Sunway with Shane today, and we managed to watch G.I. Joe: Rise Of Cobra. The movie was okay, but a bit overrated in my opinion. It was kinda predictable at the most part. The funny dialogue, action, fight scenes and all the high-tech gadgets made the movie worth watching. I'm just a bit peeved at the title. Seriously, "Rise Of Cobra"? The "Rise Of Cobra" doesn't happen until like, the last 5 minutes of the movie. Misleading, much?

Shane kept playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) at the arcade, while I just watched. It was fun seeing him hit all the moves.

I'm just a bit disappointed that there weren't any cute girls that day for us to hit on. We were supposed to be each others wingmen... *Sigh*

Salut,

~Joshy~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed