Saturday 29 August 2009

Pain For Pleasure

"Not everything that hurts us makes us stronger."

Some things need to be shared. This isn't one of them.

This sucks. My life is really unstable right now. I'm wondering if it's a good thing for me to hook up with my old friends. After all, at my current state, I might scare them off. Oh, well, I've already sent the requests, so I can't really do much about it...

Who knew that one past action done years ago, and one single person, who shouldn't mean anything much to me, could cause so many problems? I mean, I've been clean for what, 5 years? Maybe 6. So why the Hell is my body still giving me problems?! Well, I've learned a very valuable (albeit years late) lesson: Being high is not worth the cost. Hmm... You'd think I'd have learned that on my own. Guess not, then.

I can't believe just learning that this one person is avoiding me, to the extent of being blocked, is such a blow to me. I'm not even close to this person (we'll call this person "P", or "it", just to make things easier) and yet, after finding out that "it" blocked me... *Sigh* I wonder what "P" did to cause such an impact in my life. After all, I barely see "it" in the first place. Gaah!

In other news, I can't wait for Assassin's Creed II! The trailer itself looks awesome, and if it's as good as the trailer, it's going to be an awesome gaming experience! Hell, even if it's just better than Assassin's Creed I, it'll still be a great game. After all, Assassin's Creed had a great story arc, and the ending was... Well, at first, I thought the ending was one of those "not predictable, but not surprising" sort of endings... Then the actual ending came. That was actually a shock. To me, at least. The only thing that I sorta didn't like about the game was that it was somewhat repetitive, both the investigations and the fighting. But overall, it's given a 9.5/10 by me.

I still haven't finished MGS4 yet. How the Hell do you beat Liquid at the end?! Help, please?

Right, well, that's about it for now.

Salut,

~Joshy~

P.S. Remember a couple of posts back, I wanted to talk about some stuff? Well, I'll talk about them later, maybe tomorrow.

P.P.S. Luqman, remind me to return your game next time we meet up.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed