Sunday 10 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

"It's hard to believe some things."

Day 1: List 20 random facts about yourself

1. I don't like making a list about myself.
2. I listen to all kinds of music, though I prefer songs where I can clearly hear the lyrics.
3. I grew up playing the PlayStation.
4. I have OCD.
5. I dislike turning my laptop off.
6. I read a lot.
7. I'm extremely lazy.
8. I should be studying right now for a test I have tomorrow.
9. I like girls with short hair because of Elli, from Harvest Moon: Back To Nature.
10. A lot of my choices in life are because of video games, particularly from my childhood.
11. I think Digimon is better than Pokemon.
12. I'm bad at keeping in contact with people.
13. I have irrational fears.
14. I'm pretty short, and I don't really like it.
15. I'm running out of things to say.
16. I'm not particularly creative.
17. Seeing most of these in the first person is pretty unsettling to me.
18. I'm not good with people giving me attention.
19. I talk a lot because I'm not good in social situations.
20. I love languages, and want my kids to be polyglots.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed