Saturday 9 November 2013

Friday, the new Monday

"Run, run, run. Run when you're tired, run while you can; run for Time waits for no man."

It's one of those weeks. I can't even remember what day it is half the time. For over half the week, I kept thinking it was the wrong day. I thought it was Wednesday on Tuesday, that it was Monday on Wednesday, that it was Friday on Thursday and could barely remember that it really was Friday today.

I hate it when my mind goes all stupid like this.

I think it was all the caffeine I've been drinking.

I had a quiz today, which I almost didn't study for. I only remembered I had it last night, and I barely studied, but hey, at least I studied. Hopefully I got the stuff all correct. I felt like I did, but what do I know. I thought I did pretty decently for my programming midterm, and I failed it. I felt more confident about the midterm last Tuesday, but all I can do is just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

I should be typing out the notes for my class. Well. Not should be; the social site is awesome and all, and I'm sure a ton of people didn't quite get the notes, since the slides went phenomenally quickly, and I kinda feel bad about not sharing them but... I dunno. I don't feel bothered to do it.

Maybe I'll wait until someone asks for it. That's what I usually do, anyway.

Listening to One Week on Spotify right now; I have no idea how I survived without it. I need music to continuously play in the background. I mean, I didn't, or more like, I used to need it, and then I didn't, and now-

You know what, I'd rather not continue that. It's giving me headache.

So where was I again? Oh right. Spotify. I have like, Jack's Mannequin, Sum 41, Barenaked Ladies, Something Corporate, Secondhand Serenade... I just realized I don't have Axis of Awesome on my playlist. I should have them.

Maybe later. If I remember.

I watched "We're the Millers" earlier today. It was a better film than I thought it would be. Pretty hilarious, and even though it didn't start being good until like, 20 or so minutes in, when it got going, it was great. I loved how even though you know what's going to happen, they still managed to pull it off well.

Definitely would recommend it.

I might watch Elysium tomorrow night. Depends on how tired I am.

This might actually be a pretty busy weekend. I'll be spending tomorrow with the Waddles, and I have that meeting on Sunday. I'm both anticipating and dreading all of this.

I'm just so tired.

Speaking of which, I feel like I should sleep now. It's not like I'm doing anything productive, even though I have a damn midterm on Monday.

I'll just wing it. Worst-case scenario: I'll answer the French paper in Malay. I'm sure that'll work.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed