Thursday 14 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 5

"Fleeting, these moments, and lost to time, as all things are."

I have to say, this was a hard one.

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. Anticipation of playing video games. Sure, I'm not actually under any ability to play anything right now, but the very anticipation of these games that I can play is definitely something that helps push me along.

2. Spotify. With so many music on, it's so good at soothing me. I can't imagine how I'd plug on without Jack's Mannequin, Barenaked Ladies and Sum 41 blasting in my ear.

3. My books. The stuff I get to read while I'm waiting, things that stop me from thinking.

4. Time at where I work. Continuously being around people, and my stupid compulsion to just speak, helps keeps thoughts at bay. For the most part.

5. The rare times I get to eat actual food. Bliss.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed