Thursday 21 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 12

"Repeat, repeat, repeat."

Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.

It's pretty much the same thing, everyday. Not really going to go in depth, because there's no point. You'll see what I mean.

Wake up, usually late.
Rush to get ready (sometimes shower) and then get to class.
Usually will get to class late.
Drudge through classes.
Get back home, or go to work.
If at work, do work, putting my well-worn mask on, then go home.
If at home, spend time online.
Night arrives, do homework.
Sleep (maybe). Depends on the night, and if I want to entertain the dreams.
Rinse and repeat.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed