Tuesday 19 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 10

"Some things are hard to forget."

Day 10: Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Oh wow. This is a tough one. I have so many to choose from.

I guess I'll just describe the one I remember most. Here goes.

I was in class. It was a linguistics class. The time was around 1:25 PM, and the class ends around 1:45 PM. I was sitting near the front row of this lecture, and I was feeling sleepy (I sometimes need a nap around that time period). Anyway, I dozed off, and when I woke up, the class was empty. I looked around, thinking, "Wait, what time is it?" I checked my watch, and saw it was 2:50 PM. "Holy crap! I slept for over an hour!" Turns out, it was only 1:50 PM, and my watch was wrong. Whoops.

Not as embarrassing as most stories, but hey, I have a bad memory.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed