Saturday 16 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 7

"Abstract thinkings in a different world."

Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?

As nerdy as this sounds, a job in statistics. I love how the numbers go together, how it's so intuitive and how everything is connected. It's amazing, and I'd love to be immersed in it.

Of course, I also wouldn't mind a job involving languages. Like say, being a translator. I love languages, and the ties it has to culture. Not to mention the lovely feeling I get when I understand what someone is saying. It's a thrill.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed