Monday 18 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

"You'll always be remembered. I promise."

I wish I got that kind reaction from you.

Day 9: List 10 people who have influenced you, and how.

From least to most important:

1. My orthodontist, Dr. Sarah. She's the person who directed me on to the path of my major right now.

2. Andrew MacMohan. His songs stopped me from going over the edge, from doing things I would have suffered consequences from.

3. My best friend, Shane. He reminded me, every now and then, that I have a friend.

4. The people I went to school with. They taught me that people will exclude you, and I grew more detached and isolated because of that experience.

5. My cousin, because he helped me have someone to talk to.

6. My parents, because they gave me the hard lesson that very few people will want to believe what you say.

7. Robert Jordan, who got me interested in the fantasy genre, and a role model (of sorts) in Mat Cauthon.

8. Frank Warren. His PostSecret project helped keep demons in check.

9. Him, for giving me an idea of how someone should be like if they want to get the girl of their dreams.

10. Her, for teaching me how to feel.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed