Sunday 17 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

"It's what drives you, that fire in your veins."

You know... I really thought it was directed to me. And that it was going to negate what you wrote earlier. I guess I was wrong, as usual.

But I digress.

Day 8: What are 5 passions you have?

... Wow.

I just realized how I don't really have any passion for anything. This wasn't like back when I was in high school, and I tried defining myself with things like chess and maths; now, I don't really care anymore. I don't really have any care about fitting in, or being a part of something. I suppose I've given up on ever achieving that. I'll try and make stuff up, though.

Passion #1: Video games.

Closest thing I have for a passion. On the one hand, I grew up playing video games, and I love it. I love the story, the immersion, the interactivity of games, of being lost as I take part in another world, a world where I'm important, where I do things that affect other people.

Of course, I don't have multiple systems, nor do I play often, so I'm not sure whether it really does count as a passion.

Passion #2: Reading.

I love being immersed in a story. It helps remove me from the world I'm in now.

Passion #3: Languages.

Well, I guess I love languages. I mean, I want to learn them. I just don't put in the effort needed.

Passion #4: Reading depressing pictures and PostSecrets.

I mean, honestly, look at these!:











Passion #5: Music.

It dulls everything, sometimes.

Salut,
~J

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed