Friday 15 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

"Not every experience is for the better. The other side's grass is not always greener."

Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Heh. This is a dirty joke just begging to be made.

Anyway.

This is pretty difficult to answer. I can't decide between my move when I was 10, my string of rejections, or my current disposition.

How about I go with all three?

All three were the hardest things I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing, and they each shaped (or are shaping me) in ways that were not necessarily better.

Salut,
~J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


"not necessarily better" ?

Maybe you are not looking at it in a better way.

-Some Stranger Who Often Visit Your Blog :)

Josh Carter said...

Trust me, SSWOVYB, it wasn't for the better.

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed