Wednesday 20 November 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

"Get that bloody thing away from me."

I have a paper due tomorrow, but I'm doing this now, because it's already 11 PM.

Day 11: Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. People who think having OCD is cool, or hip, or that "everyone has it". No. They don't. Go to hell, asshole. It's a damn disease, and it's torture living with it.

2. When people talk about random stuff during a class. Look, I get it, you guys want to converse with each other, but don't you think that other people in the class want to actually be able to hear what the professor is saying? I don't have a problem with people talking in class if it's class related, though. Like, "Can I take a look at your notes?", "What page are we one?" or whatever.

3. When people act all high and mighty. "Oh, I don't judge." is a common phrase I'm so annoyed with. Yes. You judge. Everyone judges people. Everyone has an opinion about someone else. Sure, if you can keep it from influencing how you treat the person you're judging (well, as much as possible) then that's great. Just stop pretending that you're able to not judge someone.

4. When a book is mistreated. I hate (well, strongly dislike) seeing books with dog ears, markings in them, and other kind of defacement. I know it's not technically "mistreatment" of the books, but it still gets me so annoyed when I see it being done.

5. People who are clingy. They send a message every hour or so, they seem to want a conversation every moment of every day... Okay, this is an exaggeration, but you get what I mean. Ugh, just give me some space. Are you that starved for attention?

6. People who can't decide what they want to order, but only suddenly decide to make a decision when they're at the front of the line. You know how inconvenient and annoying that is? You know the type. They're texting, talking on the phone, laughing with friends, or something similar, and all while they're in line.

7. When people think they know me. No. You don't. I don't really open up to other people. My innermost secrets are all in my head, and only one other person has ever seen that side of me. Even then, she ignores what she knows half the time, so I suppose it doesn't really count. Eh.

8. People who refuse to learn reading comprehension and just misunderstands whatever I'm (or someone else) is arguing with them. It's just so damn irritating.

9. People who think they're better than others.

10. When people just don't tell me when I ask what's going on. "Oh, it's nothing." Well it sure wasn't nothing a second ago.

This was fun.

Salut,
~J

P.S. These are amazing. Enjoy!

http://laughterburst.com/gag/50-life-hacks-you-need-to-know/

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Why "Flawed Perfection"?

I chose "Flawed Perfection" because nice ones such as "Honest Lies" and "Organized Chaos" were already chosen. In fact, Flawed Perfection was already chosen as well, but among all my ideas, this one was my favourite.

I like the reminder that everything is flawed perfectly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed